Posted at 3:16 PM, 09 August 2010 -
• HardCandyMusic.com posted a phone interview with Florrie (listen here). Things you'll learn from the interview:
- Florrie was scared of Brian Higgins at first because he's really intense and "quite a character";
- Labels don't seem to know how to build a fanbase so she's doing it herself;
- She's been listening to Two Door Cinema Club, Lily Allen and things she finds on Hype Machine;
- Xenomania use Logic and Stylus RMX (music software programs);
- Fred Falke is "incredible", "hilarious" and "an insane bass player".
• Florrie has released a new free remix of "Fascinate Me". The song has been reworked by Billa. Download: 320 kbps MP3 / 128 kbps MP3 / 35 MB FLAC
• She has readied two new tracks (originals). Look out for them this week on her website, Twitter and/or Facebook page.
• The house of Nina Ricci will launch its new fragrance with the support of a simultaneous music single and video release. They teamed up with Florrie, who has cut a specially made version of Blondie’s 1979 hit "Sunday Girl" for the launch of Nina L'Elixir. Florrie will also be the face of the international campaign.
• You can now watch Florrie's Nina Ricci presentation gig in Paris on YouTube. She performs four songs: "Go", "What You're Doing This For", "She Always Gets What She Wants" and "Sunday Girl". Watch: part 1 and part 2.
Labels: Florrie Arnold