Posted at 2:28 PM, 09 August 2010 -
• The advertising campaign for the new Nina Ricci fragrance is a collaboration between the house of Nina Ricci and Florrie.
In addition to the 30-second film ad, Nina Ricci will produce a music video of Florrie's version of "Sunday Girl", which will be released at the same time as Nina L'Elixir. Florrie also features in the print campaign, which was shot by Ruven Afanador.
Nina L'Elixir will be launched from September in France, the Netherlands and Belgium, with Spain and the UK to follow in November.
• See a set of pictures and read a few reactions from the London press presentation of Nina L'Elixir.
• Florrie will also star in the new Bella Freud ad. See some behind scenes photos at Fashion's Most Wanted.
• Florrie went to the launch of Marc Jacobs' new men's fragrance at Harvey Nichols and even posed with the man himself, wearing a dress from the new Marc Jacobs collection. View pictures.
• There's a big Florrie feature on Vogue UK. In the interview she talks about meeting Girls Aloud and Kylie, her favourite designers (Marc Jacobs and Chanel), her style icon (Audrey Hepburn), her wardrobe must-have (jumpsuits, "because they're great to play the drums in") and getting involved in the fashion world. Florrie also shares some beauty tips - read it here.
Labels: Florrie Arnold