Posted at 5:58 PM, 02 May 2010 -
- Brian Higgins made his DJ debut at the Ponystep party on April 24th.
- The Daily Record published an article about "the chart-toppers you've never heard of.. the songwriters" where they mention Xenomania, Cathy Dennis & Ryan Tedder. Read it here.
- There's a thread on the Popjustice forums about Xenomania that was set off by the question "Xenomania: past their prime?". The answer to that is obviously a big "NO" but it still makes an interesting read.
- A bunch of unreleased Shayne Ward songs leaked last week. A couple of them sound like they might have been produced by Xenomania.
- We've posted about the Almighty cover of "Jump Off" by The Banned of St Trinian's but we forgot to mention that they previously recorded a version of another Xenomania song: Gabriella Cilmi's "Sweet About Me". Visit Almighty's website to listen and buy.
- Dekade (previous incarnations: NiteVisions + The Electric City; have worked with Xenomania, are now working with Flood) are receiving rave reviews from Popjustice, Daily Star, Yahoo! Music and Disco Potential. They will be performing tonight at Camden Crawl. Listen to the track "Haunt You".
- Jessie Malakouti has been working with Scott Storch, Richard Vission, Howie D. and Lil' Eddie. Follow her on Twitter to see what she's up to.
- Alex Vargas, previously the lead singer from Vagabond, is working on new music. Listen to a few demos on his MySpace and follow him on Twitter.